1. Turn your Pillowcase inside out, un-zipped and put it into a delicates washing bag.
2. Set the washing machine on a Cold to Warm temperature no higher than 30°c on a delicate/gentle cycle.
3. Make sure to use a gentle pH neutral detergent that is free of harsh chemicals like bleach or enzymes.
4. Hang dry in the shade.
1. Grab a clean bucket or a clean sink with a plug and fill it up with water no higher than 30°c, have the mask completely submerged.
2. Add a quarter scoop gentle pH neutral detergent that is free of harsh chemicals like bleach or enzymes, gently mix into water with mask in it.
3. Let it soak for at least 30 mins.
4. Empty bucket/sink and gently wash mask whilst rinsing the detergent off.
5. Hang dry in the shade.
Machine wash in a delicates washing bag no higher than 30°c
Hand wash in with water no higher than 30°c
No bleach or enzymes
pH neutral detergent
Do not tumble dry
Iron on low heat